Would you like to help?
The South Fork Nature Center has many ways that you can participate.
- Make a tax-deductible donation! Your gift of any amount helps us preserve precious natural heritage, for an impact that reaches beyond a lifetime.
- Attend an event! Follow us on social media for fun, educational activities throughout the year.
- Become a Docent (tour guide) – no skills required – we will train you!
- Attend one of our clean up days
- If you have knowledge of bugs, plants, animals, birds, reptiles, fungi, fish, eco-systems or would like to share your life skills call us. We need your help!
- Need a good walk in the woods? – We’ve got just the place!
Call us at (501) 745-6444 or e-mail to email@example.com.